Like most activities of the 21st Century, medical records are now electronic at Women’s Health and Menopause Center, with added services coming soon. Patients will now see a menu item on the left side of our website called Patient Portal. Clicking on the Patient Portal offers the opportunity to create your secure online confidential patient account. After entering the basic information, your confidential page is available. The services available from your confidential page are:
- Completing and submitting patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- Direct messaging between you and your doctor, including receiving updates on your lab results and other tests, plus receive appointment reminders.
- Ask a doctor your question.
- Change and update your personal information at any time.
- After your appointment you may pay your bill online or ask a question about your bill.
- Our practice participates in the HealthKey program. That means that if you see the HealthKey name on other physician’s patient portals, you can use the same user ID and password login.
- Coming soon will be online requests for prescription refills.
“We are asking our patients to visit the new patient portal to create their own personal account,” explains Ellen Paxson, practice administrator. “Beginning April 19th all patients should submit their health history forms prior to their next visit. An added benefit for our patients, those who keep their account up-to-date can expect reduced time spent in the office verifying information and completing forms.”
Please note, the ability to communicate with your physician online should not be used for emergencies. If you need immediate medical attention, call 911 or call the office so staff can connect you with a physician based on your need.