Most patients dislike wasting time filling out forms in the waiting room, anxiously awaiting test results or playing phone tag with their physician. WHMC patients don’t have to deal with any of that.
Ellen Paxson, practice administrator, explains “it’s easy, convenient and each account is confidential.” Our patients now have the ability to:
- Complete and submit patient forms in advance of an appointment.
- Message directly between a patient and her physician, including receiving updates on lab results and other tests.
- Ask one of the doctors a question.
- Change and update personal information at any time.
- Pay bills online or ask a question about a bill.
“An added advantage now allows our patients to participate in the HealthKey program. If a patient sees the HealthKey name on other physician’s patient portals, she can easily use the same user ID and password login,” explains Paxson.
When patients fill out forms online, they spend less time in the waiting room and receive personalized information. Be sure to create a confidential Patient Portal today. Simply click the “Patient Portal” link on the left-hand side of the Women’s Health and Menopause Center’s homepage.
Please note: The ability to communicate with your physician online should not be used for emergencies. If you need immediate medical attention, dial 9-1-1, or call the Women’s Health and Menopause Center’s office and staff can connect you with a physician based on your need.