Congratulations! We are so very excited for you and your family. Did you know women who receive early and regular prenatal care are more likely to have healthier infants? You are already taking steps to assure your little one’s health and safety just by starting your care with us! You will receive a welcome package at your first visit with information on nutrition as well as the optional screening tests for birth defects. Also included is an outline of the care we provide. Of course, this is only a guideline, you may notice small variations as each mom and baby is unique. We will tailor your care to your health needs.
Every Visit Includes:
- Evaluation of your blood pressure and urine.
- Assessment of the fetal heart tones.
- Review of how you are feeling.
- Physical exam by your doctor.
- Each visit takes on average, 15 minutes. Some are longer due to testing needs.
*Additional testing varies based on your gestational age and medical issues.
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this amazing life experience. We look forward to working with you.